There comes a time when you need help if you are a primary caregiver. We understand that taking care of a loved one with special care needs can be grueling and exhausting. But there’s no need to feel helpless. Our respite care services can give you the opportunity to manage your own affairs while we take care of your loved one for you.
Respite care provides you with:
- Regular or scheduled visits
- Regular status updates on the condition of the care recipient
- Coordination of care activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with staying in contact with loved ones
- Visits to check the home’s condition
To avail of our services, set an appointment. For questions and concerns, call 267-473-1593.