Your family and friends may be attending some other business and have to leave you at home or in a facility by yourself. Loneliness can be distressing, and we understand your need for someone to rely on when something happens or things have to be done. Be happy to know that we can provide you with a facility sitter. Now you can have a helpful friend with you while your loved ones are away.
Facility Sitters provide you with:
- Regular conversation
- Companions for hobbies or activities
- Minor housework assistance
- Accompaniment with errands
- Help with staying in contact with loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with transportation
To avail of our services, set an appointment. For questions and concerns, call 267-473-1593.